- n large and brightly colored handkerchief; often used as a neckerchief
- I started wearing patched blue jeans and mopped my forehead with a red banana (I found out later it should have been a red bandanna).
- Brown strapped the boy to a mattress and stuffed underwear in his mouth, held in place with a bandanna, and repeatedly sodomized him while Carpenter watched.
- He wore a black hooded trench coat, a black bandanna and black pants.
News & Articles
- Armed Robbery at Off-Track Betting Parlor in Eunice
On Wednesday morning, just after 3:00 a.m., a woman held up the Races and Aces on E. Laurel Avenue in Eunice. Witnesses say the woman was armed with a handgun and wore a bandanna to cover up her face. She's described as a black female, with red hair, around 5'7, 140 pounds. She got away with an undetermined amount of cash.
June 27, 2013 - KATC 3 Lafayette
- Volunteers give day of service to United Way agencies
Twelve-year-old Von Alford, blindfolded with a red bandanna, missed with the first swing, but connected on his second and knocked the ball within feet of outfielders. Those outfielders, children served by the Association for the Blind, ran to the ball, locating it by its audible beep, while Von made a beeline down the baseline.
June 22, 2013 - The Joplin Globe
- Campbell: Gunmen rob gas station on Winchester
In Campbell, two men with bandannas concealing their faces burst into a Winchester Boulevard gas station just before closing time Wednesday, brandishing pistols before fleeing with cash from the register, police said.
June 21, 2013 - Contra Costa Times