- n large room used mainly for dancing
- Scientist Ronnen Levinson, author of a social-dancing handbook, Much Ado About Ballroom Dancing (see website www.
- Residents of Philadelphia's swank Bellevue-Stratford Hotel were agitated last week by what was going on in the ballroom.
- A hot new show makes ballroom dancing cool.
News & Articles
- Starland Ballroom set to reopen in September
By ANDREW MARTINS Staff Writer SAYREVILLE — School won’t be the only thing returning in September. Live concerts will be back in session at the Starland Ballroom. A preliminary list of concerts and talk of the venue’s intention to reopen its doors in a few months began making the rounds on the concert venue’s Facebook page on June 4. read more
June 12, 2013 - East Brunswick Sentinel
- That '90s Party is June 28 at IDL Ballroom
Oh, snap! It's really happening. After more than a decade of successful '80s Prom events, organizers are moving forward - with That '90s Party on June 28 at IDL Ballroom.
June 12, 2013 - Tulsa World
- Ballroom dancing boot camp in Lancaster may help you waltz into a healthier lifestyle
For everyone who's always wanted to dance or been inspired by television dance shows, the Lancaster USA Dance will host a "Beginner Ballroom Boot Camp" in cha cha and waltz Saturday, June 29, from 1 to 4 p.m. at the Encore Dance Studio, 780 Eden Road.The camp features three hours of dedicated instru...
June 9, 2013 - Lancaster Online
- Katie Holmes in Huffington Post (blog)
They are actually ballroom dancing shoes for kids,Katie said. "I found them for her and she loves them."
- George Hamilton in San Francisco Chronicle
When I heard it was a ballroom dancing show, I wasn't very interested,Hamilton said in an interview at his pied-a-terre high above Westwood. "But my agent said it was an important show, so I agreed."
- Maurice Jones-Drew in SkySports
That's a big issue,Jones-Drew said. "How can you get continuity, how can you get chemistry going on when guys are rotating in and out? That doesn't happen. It's like ballroom dancing. You have to be able to move one way or another at the...