- n a large bundle bound for storage or transport
- n a city in northwestern Switzerland
- v make into a bale
- Sometimes the first baleor a bale represented as the firstis sold over over at pound prices in dollars, not cents, for the benefit of charitable and political organizations.
- A bale of cotton was presented last week to the Bremen museum.
- Silk raisers who received about 1,500 yen per bale of raw silk in 1929 and were forced last July to sell at the "panic price" of 450 yen, now get 900 yen and exult that "silk .
News & Articles
- Gareth Bale Transfer Rumours: Latest Buzz Surrounding Tottenham Star
In a summer that has seen Brazilian star Neymar on the move and rumors of Wayne Rooney , Cristiano Ronaldo and Gonzalo Higuain potentially changing kits, Tottenham's Gareth Bale remains one of the top commodities for some elite teams throughout Europe. It's easy to see why he's piqued the interest of some top clubs. He's coming off of a breakout season in which he scored 26 goals in 44 ...
June 15, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Modric: Bale perfect for Real
Luka Modric believes Gareth Bale would 'fit perfectly' at Real Madrid were he to follow him from Tottenham Hotspur to Spain. Modric left White Hart Lane for Santiago Bernabeu last summer, with the Croatian playmaker pushing for a switch as deadline day loomed.
June 14, 2013 - Soccer365
- Bale filled with $2.5 million of cocaine found in Gulf (VIDEO)
Published: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 at 17:38 PM. A large bale filled with 25 kilograms of cocaine was pulled from the Gulf of Mexico south of the Destin East Pass by five local fishermen today, according to the Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office.
June 12, 2013 - The Destin Log