- n a virus that is parasitic (reproduces itself) in bacteria
- Last week Bacteriologist Albert Paul Krueger of the University of California elaborated a recent announcement of a discovery concerning bacteriophage, the mysterious bacteria .
- Special bacteriophage has also been successful against Asiatic cholera, bubonic plague.
- He calls it the "bacteriophage" or "germ-eater.
News & Articles
- AmpliPhi Closes $7 Million Private Placement
AmpliPhi BioSciences Corp. , the world leader in the development of bacteriophage-based antibacterial therapies to treat drug resistant infections, announced today the completion of a successful private placement of convertible preferred stock with gross proceeds of $7 million.
June 27, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance