backscratcher : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who is willing to trade favors or services for mutual advantage
- n a long-handled scratcher for scratching your back
- At Bloomingdale's in Manhattan, for instance, a new China Passage boutique is doing a roaring business in simple, handmade Chinese items such as a 500 backscratcher, a $12 coolie .
- They are all given a free backscratcher as soon as they are admitted to this exclooosive club.
- During campaign speeches, he used his horn-rimmed spectacles as sword, scepter and backscratcher; he spat on imaginary apples, kicked imaginary footballs and screeched vulgarly .
News & Articles
- Out With A Lout
The Fort Worth Star-Telegram is the biggest backscratcher and apologist in town when it comes to the Tarrant Regional Water District, the governmental agency that works under a veil, discourages the release of public information, and appears more intent on seizing land for private commercial development than protecting this region’s water supplies. Other news media, [...]
July 10, 2013 - Fort Worth Weekly