backlighting : Definition, Usages, News and More
- All the new models have received a facelift: the four buttons which once wrapped around the scroll wheel are now above it, and when the main screen's backlighting is on, the labels .
- Certainly, the MacBook does have a few elements that the iMac doesn't share: The illuminated keyboard works with a twilight sensor, adjusting the backlighting so you can always .
- It caresses her with backlighting and displays the swirl of her pigtails in slow motion, as if wanting to extend every instant she is onscreen.
News & Articles
- Research and Markets: Analysis of the 2013 Global LCD Market
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7sdwvs/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Global LCD Market" report to their offering. The LCD is a transmissive technology. All LCDs require a reflected light source or backlighting. The LCD industry is characterized by rapid technological advances. Traditionally ...
June 12, 2013 - Business Wire
- Sharp Demonstrates Breakthroughs In Pro AV Technology At InfoComm 2013
MAHWAH, N.J., June 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Leading the Pro AV industry with the largest professional grade displays and focusing on ultra-high definition resolution and energy efficient LED backlighting, ...
June 11, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance