- n the execution of low priority programs while higher priority programs are not using the processing system
- v understate the importance or quality of
- In Santiago, Nixon talked for two hours with Chile's President Eduardo Frei, then moved on to Buenos Aires for backgrounding conferences with government officials, including .
- It is a happy demonstration of the advantages of backgrounding a story with real outdoors rather than studio sets.
- To fill their current issue, Jubilee's editors characteristically let their cameras run over a singular combination of everyday Catholic problems and the Church's backgrounding in .
News & Articles
- Apple Requiring All App Submissions To Be Optimized For iOS 7 By Feb 1st
Apple is requiring developers to optimize all app submissions for iOS 7 by February 1st, 2014, according to a new posting on its developer portal. That includes new apps and updates to existing apps. In order to optimize apps for the new operating system, they must be built with the latest version of Xcode 5 which includes 64-bit support and access to new features like backgrounding APIs. Apple ...
Dec. 18, 2013 - TechCrunch
- Ridley Scott in PopMatters
Russell had made films in Australia that showed his softer side, so to speak,says Scott. "So I suggested this might be something we could do on the run, so to speak, without all the backgrounding and endless preparation that goes into...
- Julia Gillard in The Age
Key Beazley backers are reverting to type, are being true to form, and are again playing the game of backgrounding the media incorrectly for no other purpose than disparaging a colleague,Ms Gillard told reporters at a backyard barbecue in...
- Neal Gabler in New Zealand Herald
Whether he is in Baghdad, London or Sri Lanka "these are locations for the movies in which Cooper plays, effectively foregrounding the anchor while backgrounding the news", says Gabler.