- n a young unmarried woman who lives alone
- I'm guessing that at most places the sauna smells sweetly of cedar, eucalyptus and alcohol from the fruity drinks at the bachelorette party the night before.
- Now CATHY, the funny papers' eternal (or since 1976) bachelorette, will get a marriage proposal.
- You really mean to tell me that people weren't just as interested in watching Ross and Rachel hook up as they are to see who the bachelorette picks?.
News & Articles
- The Bachelorette Kicks Sneaky, Lying Contestant To The Curb
The Bachelorette kicked off last month with Desiree Hartsock, and if you thought this season would be drama free, you were wrong! This week, Desiree kicked one of the guys to the curb when she found out he was nothing but a sneaky liar. Details inside of what went down on the show! We can’t [...]
June 12, 2013 - Reality TV Magazine
- 'Bachelorette' contestant gets booted after his girlfriend shows up
Brian Jarosinski might have just taken the title away from Ben Scott as Most Hated Contestant on this season of "The Bachelorette." The 29-year-old financial adviser from Maryland got a surprise visit from former Playboy Playmate Stephanie Larimore on Monday's episode of the show.Did we mention that she's also Jarosinski's girlfriend from back home? Apparently, Jarosinski failed to tell his ...
June 12, 2013 - NBC NEWS
- 'Bachelorette' contestant gets caught in a lie
At first, Monday night's "Bachelorette" episode looked like something we've already seen before. It started off with the proverbial group date that would've been hip about five or six years ago - in this case, a dodgeball competition among several of Desiree's suitors - and continued with a one-on-one date involving the classic show standby […]
June 11, 2013 - CNN
- Kim Kardashian in KOKI FOX 23
Kardashian, who isn't even engaged to Bush, tells In Touch magazine, "I was in Vegas for a bachelorette party and saw how hectic it is to plan a wedding, so I've decided to start planning mine before being asked!"
- Joe Buck in San Diego Union Tribune
Buck said he does a lot of reading about baseball, "but as far as sitting down and watching a sporting event, that's just not part of my day. It's not part of my night. And I'll be honest with you, watching 'The Bachelorette' is."
- Mike Fleiss in Trending Daily (blog)
I guess it's kinda interesting. I've never thought about it. Seriously, It would have to be a special edition of the Bachelorette-I wouldn't want to jump the shark,said the Bachelorette creator Mike Fleiss. "that could be great!"