- v take watchful responsibility for
I baby-sit the neighbor's plants when she is out of town
- v work or act as a baby-sitter; I have too much homework to do"
I cannot baby-sit tonight
- For the less well- off, it may come down to paying a teenager to baby-sit in the afternoons or slipping cash to a neighbor who watches the kids.
- Guess who gets to baby-sit Reba? FREE SAMPLE "I should have gone in to work.
- The result: a cottage industry of organized after-school pursuits lessons and tutors and clubs and teams to baby-sit and enrich.
News & Articles
- Free film nights offer family entertainment no further than area parks
For parents with young children, the two best words might be free entertainment. Or maybe they’re “We’ll baby-sit.” Still, a night out with the kids that doesn’t cost a dime — what’s not to like? Communities in central Ohio help fill the evenings for prudent parents with free movie series in parks and other public areas.
June 20, 2013 - The Columbus Dispatch