baboon : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n large terrestrial monkeys having doglike muzzles
- A baboon-heart transplant inspires both awe and anger Except for the gauze-covered wound stretching almost the length of her torso, the tiny, dark-haired baby girl might.
- Farmer Franois Theron hates baboons.
- Nigeria's first female Finance Minister wants to make sure her country's petrodollars help people "Monkey they work, baboon they chop" goes an old Nigerian saying.
News & Articles
- Exotic animals in Ohio - incidents and regulations
When you think of exotic animals in Ohio, the first thing that probably comes to mind is the 2011 Zanesville incident in which Terry Thompson freed over 50 animals he was keeping at his private residence before committing suicide. Authorities later shot 49 of the animals including 18 tigers, 17 lions, 2 wolves, 3 mountain lions, a baboon, and 8 bears. While this tragic incident is Ohio’s largest ...
June 10, 2013 - Springfield News-Sun
- Rainn Wilson in Reuters UK
There's kind of an idiocy to the rock drummer. There kind of has to be. You're just like a big baboon off in the corner pounding on things,Wilson said.
- Erasmus Darwin in New York Times
The Devil under form of Baboon is our grandfather,Darwin wrote, but his human grandfathers are more central to the circumstantial case that Desmond and Moore assemble.
- Hal Sutton in Tampa Tribune
More importantly, Sutton said he putted much better than he did on Friday when he, "putted like a baboon."