aves : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n (ornithology) the class of birds
- BTW my office just moved to W34th Street between 7th and 8th Aves with an entrance on W 35th streets.
- Ceylon, which is famed for such exotic birds as the grey-headed babbler, red-faced malkoha and Legge's flowerpecker, also boasts two even rarer aves: the world's only female .
- The Gold Diggers appears much as it appeared on the stage and evolves into that rarest of movie avesa good, high comedy.
- Dustin Brown in Los Angeles Times
Everybody makes a big deal out of it. I know Aves. The more people talk about it the more he'll do stuff like this,Brown said. "I learned that early on when he was here. The more attention you give him, the more he'll go. It's not my...
- Baldwin Spencer in Jamaica Gleaner
Venezuela clearly has a strategy for Aves Island and we have to do something about it,Baldwin told The Associated Press at the start of a two-day regional summit in Anguilla. "They are not letting up at all."
- Kris Draper in The Grand Rapids Press - MLive.com
The one thing I've always said about Aves is, if he would just keep his mouth shut and play the game he'd be a very effective hockey player,Draper said. "I've tried to tell him that. I'm sure I haven't been the only one."