automat : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a vending machine from which you can get food
- n a cafeteria where food is served from machines
- In her new finery, Mary Smith loses her job, makes friends with an amiable young automat waiter (Ray Milland) and, to her amazement, receives an offer of free lodging in a swank .
- Mixing live actors and film, the Czech pavilion's small, 150-seat theater managed to pack in 67,000 to see its Kino-automat, and almost 20,000 viewers fainted or grew queasy at .
- Last week the automat moved outside.
News & Articles
- Johnson cruises past Pocono field for third victory
LONG POND, Pa. -- Jimmie Johnson walked into the media center holding his daughters hand, his pregnant wife right behind them. Their second child is due in September, right around the time of the final race before the Chase field is set.With an automat...
June 10, 2013 - Charleston Daily Mail