aw tuh bahy o gruh fer
- n someone who writes their own biography
- As an autobiographer, he is somewhat more realistic.
- Beneath its artillery-barrage surface hides another warthe struggle, equally intense though never acknowledged, between an autobiographer's impulse to confess and his impulse .
- David Niven, 73, debonair British actor, bestselling autobiographer (The Moon's a Balloon, Bring On the Empty Horses) and novelist (Go Slowly, Come Back Quickly); ostensibly for .
- John Rechy in Los Angeles Times
I consider writers a hierarchy of liars,Rechy said on a recent afternoon, "and the autobiographer is the biggest liar of all."