- n a woman author
- v be the author of
- She believes she is the only English authoress who both keeps house and pursues her literary career with out family or marital support.
- The authoress of the "vast right-wing conspiracy" charge is not the candidate to bring left and right together and bridge the hyper-partisan divides of Washington.
- Novel of Americans in China, by an authoress who supposedly knows both.
News & Articles
- Jane Austen Explains Monetary Policy
Who knew? Jane Austen was a dyed-in-the-wool, easy-money-loving, stimulus-demanding 'expert' on monetary policy. As Citi's Steven Englander finds in his eloquent new year's note, it seems the antiquated authoress has much sense-and-sensibility to reproach those of us who believe in real money and a return to a real economy. From justifying QE, " Money is the best recipe for happiness, " to the ...
Dec. 30, 2013 - Zero Hedge
- Paula Vogel in Kansas City Star
I remember the astonishment I was greeted with as a young playwright,Vogel, 58, said. "I remember one cast member saying, 'Oh, I didn't realize we were doing a play reading of a woman authoress.' I think it's gotten a little better, but :...