- n listening to sounds within the body (usually with a stethoscope)
- Unfortunately, the art of auscultation, the technical term for listening to those sounds, is slowly dying.
- The lungs were clear to auscultation.
- Rene Theophile Hyacinthe Laennec (1781-1826), French, invented the stethoscope; discovered auscultation; was a specialist on local diagnosis.
News & Articles
- Lemonade Concert Series to kick off June 20
In the summertime, the music is often lighter and the refreshments are often cooler.That's the idea behind the Lemonade Concert Series, which begins Thursday, June 20, at Highland Presbyterian Church with the Auscultation Brass.Nine concerts will be performed Thursdays (with one exception) throughou...
June 16, 2013 - Lancaster Online