- n the sister of your father or mother; the wife of your uncle
- He found his greatest success when he put on a dress, with wildly popular impersonations of a nagging housing block auntie and a libidinous grandmother.
- A calving elephant has an "auntie" or sister elephant who helps pick a lying-in spot: Bandoola's mother and auntie picked a site near a river bend with a giant tree for shade and .
- An auntie is a derogatory term for an older male homosexual.
- Zach Randolph in USA Today
I can feel his pain,Randolph said. "It's been a tough year on him, I feel real sorry for him and his family. Fans booing him, and his father passed during the game. It's tough for him right now. He lost his auntie a couple of weeks after I...
- Donna Brazile in New York Times
We have all been bombarded with e-mails from everybody and their mamas,said Donna Brazile, a senior member of the Democratic National Committee. "Like, 'Auntie Donna, you're a superdelegate!' My niece called me today to lobby me. I didn't...