- n the capital of the state of Maine
- n a city in eastern Georgia north-northwest of Savannah; noted for golf tournaments
- Fred Couples in Toronto Star
This is not going to be questions and answers,said Couples, playing in the Houston Open this week. "It's going to be strictly golf. I play a lot with him at Augusta, so this is not unusual."
- Phil Mickelson in Washington Post
A lot of things happen on Sunday at Augusta,Mickelson said. "And I would never put it past happening again."
- Billy Payne in Houston Chronicle
We at Augusta hope and pray that our great champion will begin his new life here in a positive, hopeful and constructive manner, but this time, with a significant difference from the past,Payne said. "This year, it will not be just for...