- n someone who listens attentively
- n a student who attends a course but does not take it for credit
- n a qualified accountant who inspects the accounting records and practices of a business or other organization
- We know that in August she told them her boss, Ken Lay, and then her friend at Arthur Andersen, who then told Andersen's head Enron auditor, David Duncan, who's now telling .
- And for an auditor, offending a big client with uncomfortable scrutiny quickly becomes a company no-no.
- My father worked as a schoolteacher and later as a government auditor.
News & Articles
- Auditor candidate to hold campaign event today
LAS CRUCES — State Sen. Tim Keller, a Democratic candidate for state auditor, will host a campaign event 6 p.
June 22, 2013 - Las Cruces Sun-News
- Auditor General: Turnpike debt unsustainable, drivers will pay more
HARRISBURG 8211 Auditor General Eugene DePasquale released a special report June 18 on the Pennsylvania Turnpike's debt he believes shows that without intervention, rising Turnpike tolls will place an unfair burden on motorists and businesses using the roadway.
June 21, 2013 - Times Leader
- Connecticut auditor to review Amistad finances
NEW LONDON — A state auditor is planning to review the finances of the troubled organization that owns the replica schooner Amistad, which has received $8 million in state funding.
June 21, 2013 - New Haven Register
- Robert AM Stern in guardian.co.uk
There should be a random audit done of the use of the car and other expenses by an outside auditor,said Stern, the former general counsel of the California Fair Political Practices Commission. "If everybody knows there is no oversight,...
- Penny Wong in The Canberra Times
The purpose of the campaign is to help the Australian community understand how climate change will affect them,Senator Wong said. "The Auditor-General has advised that it complies with the Government's new advertising standards."
- Brad Henry in KOKC
Henry, in a written statement, says, "Auditor McMahan has had his day in court and a jury of his peers has spoken. In light of the guilty verdict, I believe he should resign his office immediately so the State of Oklahoma can move forward under the...