- n the measurement of hearing
- Brian Fligor, director of diagnostic audiology at Children's Hospital Boston, explains how much damage your headphone habit might cause and how to mitigate your risk.
- Hargrave holds no medical degree but has turned himself into an expert audiometrist, has lectured on audiology to graduate audiences in several California universities.
- Among the experts who opposed voiceprints at the time was Oscar Tosi, a professor of audiology at Michigan State; since then, however, Tosi has compared some 34,000 voiceprints .
- Nanette Milne in BBC News
Dr Milne said: "When it comes to audiology, the picture is deeply worrying. This average is bad enough, but by definition some people will be waiting even longer."
- Jorge Drexler in San Francisco Chronicle
There was a strange relationship between what I did in medicine and what I did in music,Drexler says. "I worked in audiology in a private clinic treating deafness. I was working with sounds all the time, in both jobs. But at some point I...