- n a cassette for audiotape
- The tape is about one-fourteenth the size of a standard audiocassette and not half as big as Microcassettes, which have been in use since 1969.
- What's more, defense lawyers said a rifle cited as evidence was owned by a suspect's father, and an audiocassette tape extolling jihad was about the Afghan mujahedin's fight .
- But that is what to expect from the film of The Firm, which clocks in at 2 12 hours -- barely shorter than the audiocassette version of the novel.
- Gordie Howe in CNW Telbec (CommuniquÃ© de presse)
We don't want to introduce the star cast to the audience now. We are going to take all of them to Tirupati, where we would be introducing them to the audience and the media, soon. We are going to sell the audiocassette for just Rs 5, with a slogan... Dasari Narayan Rao http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dasari_Narayana_Rao&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGTf4GYydIL4cBovQNIYkbb73oLcQ Sify http://www.google.com/url?q=http://sify.com/movies/fullstory.php%3Fid%3D14938248&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNETXmjnICv0I1mtP1Qs13WYrEo4Xg Apr 11, 2010
6620 9685 audiology Mr. Howe explained his association with Lifestyle by defining the network as quality driven audiology-based clinics dedicated to their patient's needs."