- n a terrorist organization in Colombia formed in 1997 as an umbrella for local and regional paramilitary groups; is financed by earnings from narcotics and serves to protect the economic interests of its members
- A roomful of crackling wartime caricatures tures-Axis in Agony went on the auc tion block in Manhattan this week to boost bond sales.
- The Katzanders also learned that auc tions set basic price trends for the whole art market, and this inspired them to found a newsletter, called International Art Market, that .
- Last week one bundle of Moore's furs brought the auc tion's top prices, $265 a skin, netting him over $50,000 for his 337 pelts.
- David Orazietti in Sault Star
A degree-granting charter would not only strengthen AUC but would also have a significant, positive impact on our community's economic, cultural, and social landscape,said Orazietti in a press release. "AUC has a separate Senate and Board...
- David Reich in Pharmacy Practice News (registration)
While AUC was clearly associated with adverse events in this investigation and the ECLIPSE trial, there may be other and perhaps more valid and reliable approaches to summarizing departures from [blood pressure] normality,Dr. Reich said.
- Mohammad Saeedi in BBC News
We are restarting work in Isfahan stage by stage, as technical work requires to do so. Today, we restarted work for production of AUC [ammonium uranyl carbonate],Mr Saeedi said.