- n the action of bearing witness
- n the evidence by which something is attested
- Yet there is something uniquely compelling about an attestation in stone.
- Likewise, this bill does not require any screening or self-attestation by applicants to determine eligibility for affordability credits.
- They came straight from Rome, where a special department of the Vatican authenticates relics of the saints and sends them with proper attestation wherever new altars are needed.
News & Articles
- NEC Successfully Completes SSAE 16 Type 2 Audit
NEC Corporation of America , a leading provider and integrator of advanced IT, networking, communications and biometric solutions, announced today that its Managed Services system has successfully completed an independent audit for the Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements No.
June 6, 2013 - Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
- President Bush in Barre Montpelier Times Argus
But in a letter being sent this week to state officials, the Bush administration says, "Self-attestation of citizenship and identity is no longer an acceptable practice."
- Sharad Pawar in Nagaland Post
Rio in his congratulatory message to Pawar said: "this achievement is not only another feather in your cap but it is also an attestation to the immense contribution made by the BCCI towards the international cricket and the game as a whole."