- n a dispenser that turns a liquid (such as perfume) into a fine mist
- There he became well known for his snuff-colored suits and the atomizer he carried for colds and hay fever.
- While operating on the livers, bones and brains of animals they used an atomizer to spray thrombin on the wounds.
- New members will receive free "a handsome, goldplated, perfume-filled spray atomizer, with choice of one or two highly desired perfumes, comparable to Chanel or Arpge.
- Russell Crowe in Galatta.com
During a promotional interview for his movie, Body of Lies, Russell explained, "I'd wait until he was sitting in the make-up chair and I'd walk past him and go, 'Achew!' and squirt my atomizer, so little bits of fine mist would form on his face and...