- n according to legend, an island in the Atlantic Ocean that Plato said was swallowed by an earthquake
News & Articles
- Atlantis police seek woman suspected of stealing cash from register | Video
Atlantis Police are searching for a woman caught on a Chevron Gas Station surveillance video crawling through an opening to the cash register, taking cash, and narrowly escaping the grasp of a clerk.
June 12, 2013 - Sun-Sentinel
- Atlantis Worldwide Relocates Headquarters to Manhattan and Expands Offerings
Atlantis Worldwide LLC, a 20-year-old international distributor of used and refurbished radiology systems, has relocated its headquarters to Manhattan, consolidated shipping and warehousing functions, ...
June 11, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- To catch a thief, Atlantis Police need help finding shoeless woman who robbed gas station | Video
Atlantis Police are asking for the public’s help in finding a woman who surprised a gas station clerk when she climbed through the counter window before stealing money and then lost her shoes while trying to flee.
June 11, 2013 - The Palm Beach Post
- Stephen Frick in San Francisco Chronicle
We're feeling very good about this opportunity. We'll keep looking at the weather, but we're very happy about the condition of Atlantis,Frick said.
- Patrick Forrester in Forbes
This will be a great repair that brings Atlantis home safely,said Atlantis crew member Patrick Forrester, who will coordinate the spacewalk from inside the space station.
- Leonard Asper in Canada.com
The combined expertise of CanWest and Alliance Atlantis will enable us to produce even better Canadian content, promote it more effectively and provide greater access to more viewers across more platforms,Leonard Asper, the chief executive of...