- n (mathematics) a lack of symmetry
- In geek-speak "information asymmetry" is a problem that crops up, for example, when you buy a house.
- Morwood points out that supporting papers have previously been published in elite journals like Science and Nature, while Brown argues that the asymmetry in the skull was due to .
- Also, it is changing the asymmetry of information, be it the farmer, who can now get prices, weather conditions, or someone who can make small transactions with SMS messaging .
News & Articles
- Obama’s Information Problem
There seems to be a recurrent information problem throughout Obama’s presidency. At least, a problem of asymmetry; there is far too much private information flowing in and far too little public information flowing out. It started with the Fast and Furious scandal in June 2012. Attorney General Eric Holder was held in contempt of Congress over a botched gunrunning scheme. Obama exercised his ...
June 13, 2013 - Opposing Views
- Mario Lemieux in MarketWatch (press release)
As a student in the 80s I was never attracted to the music of the likes of Flock of Seagulls or Human League. Now I know why. The maths just says all that asymmetry just adds up to a fashion disaster. In the natural world, symmetry is always an... Marcus du Sautoy http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marcus_du_Sautoy&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFJwboLAcJUWfJoidzoSy_MkdH8JQ Telegraph.co.uk http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/2075089/Eighties-pop-star-haircuts-%27go-against-evolution%27.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGAwRMjjx7tux2HEthk1j1fAa8Cpw Jun 4, 2008
6242 9083 asymmetry GolfPrint(TM) addresses root balance, a fundamental component for all golfers. I believe working on your static posture should be the first step before taking a golf lesson since any muscle asymmetry will impact directly your balance and your game....
- Barbara Atkin in National Post
When you see asymmetry cut on the bias,Atkin explains, "it adds to the femininity of the silhouette and it's really flattering because it camouflages your imperfections and takes your eye across your body. They have an illusionary effect...