asthma : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n respiratory disorder characterized by wheezing; usually of allergic origin
- George Doyle Stockbyte Silver Getty In a study initially designed to assess misdiagnosis rates of asthma among obese people a population that prior studies suggest suffers .
- Even elite athletes find it tough to work out; a new study shows that a surprising number of them suffer from exercise-induced asthma.
- A study suggests that as many as 1 in 3 asthma patients in Canada have been misdiagnosed.
- Justine Henin in ESPN
I've had asthma for a few months now and I felt very bad in New York at the end of the [US Open], so Beijing, I was really concerned about that,Henin said Monday at the Sony Ericsson Championships. "I was pretty disappointed because I...
- Shannon Briggs in BoxingScene.com
I was hurting,Briggs said. "And he was running. He kept running. I proved that someone with asthma can become heavyweight champion twice. For two weeks I couldn't train. I was taking all kinds of antibiotics. I didn't want to fight but...
- Elaine Alquist in Santa Rosa Press Democrat
We have the opportunity to insure those who have been uninsured with pre-existing conditions such as asthma, diabetes, cancer and heart disease,said state Sen. Elaine Alquist, D-Santa Clara, who carried one of two bills to set up the new pool.