- v have an ambitious plan or a lofty goal
- Young John was a brilliant student but didn't immediately aspire to either academic or public life.
- This New York City-based home-delivery service is what every food shopping site should aspire to be.
- This, in turn, means they can aspire to the highest level in the multitiered Mormon heaven after they die.
News & Articles
- ASPiRE Network Launches New Show ‘Exhale’ for Summer Lineup
*Magic Johnson’s ASPiRE network will add a new show called “Exhale” to their upcoming lineup, reports show. The new talker will feature a wide-ranging cast of African American women, including Angela Burt-Murray, Erin Jackson, Issa Rae, Malinda Williams and Rene Syler. Exhale, which is ASPiRE’s 3rd original series, is directed by Victoria Mahoney, and produced [...]
June 11, 2013 - EURweb
- Adventist Health's Aspire Orthopedic Institute Among The Best In The Nation
PORTLAND, Ore., June 10, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Adventist Health's Aspire Orthopedic Institute has received The Joint Commission certification for treatment of Joint Replacement of hips and knees. The national designation confirms that patients treated with Adventist Medical Center's innovative care model have superior outcomes compared to those receiving hip or knee replacements at ...
June 10, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! News
- Acer Aspire S3 Preview: The S7, Plus a Little More
The Aspire S7 wasn't the only Haswell Core Ultrabook Acer unveiled at Computex, as the Acer Aspire S3 was also announced. At a glance its hard to discern much difference between the S7 and the S3, but the spec sheet reveals some significant differences.
June 7, 2013 - NotebookReview.com
- Fidel Castro in Times Online
On Tuesday his most recent post, which as usual was also published in Granma, Cuba's leading newspaper, was a bit different: "I will neither aspire to nor will I accept, I repeat, I will neither aspire to nor will I accept the positions of President...
- Dan Snyder in San Francisco Chronicle
Sammy Baugh embodied all we aspire to at the Washington Redskins,Redskins owner Dan Snyder said Wednesday night. "He was a competitor in everything he did and a winner. He was one of the greatest to ever play the game of football, and one...
- President Bush in Guardian Unlimited
The danger is for the Palestinians that unless there's a vision described, that people can aspire to, hopeful, it is conceivable that we could lose an entire generation - or a lot of a generation - to radicals and extremists,Bush said.