- n a cravat with wide square ends; secured with an ornamental pin
- Boyer-esque voice, enhancing his determinedly un-American manner with a monocle and ascot tie.
- There was a picture of Snoop Dogg in a blazer, patterned pants and ascot, all by Ralph Lauren.
- Horse racing at ascot, rowing at Henley, tennis at Wimbledon and the Chelsea Flower Show? Among the lite fixtures of Britain's summer calendar, gardening might seem somewhat .
News & Articles
- Emotions to run high at post Cecil Royal Ascot
Royal Ascot will get underway on Tuesday with one of its most familiar figures missing after the passing away of legendary trainer Henry Cecil last week.
June 18, 2013 - Fox News
- Royal Ascot 2013: Dates, Race Schedule, TV Coverage, Preview and More
Royal Ascot 2013 is always a spectacle to behold, not only in terms of horse racing, but also for the cultural significance it encompasses in the United Kingdom. While there are plenty of marquee horse races at Ascot Racecourse, it is also the site of the annual Royal Meeting in the third week of June. Various members of the British Royal Family will be in attendance, and Tuesday's action will ...
June 17, 2013 - Bleacher Report
- Animal Kingdom's Royal Ascot finale attracts attention
ASCOT, England — Animal Kingdom is coming a long way to Royal Ascot, chasing one last win. The winner of the Kentucky Derby in 2011 and the $10 million Dubai World Cup this year is to be retired to stud after running in the Queen Anne ...
June 17, 2013 - The Washington Times
- Mick Channon in The Press Association
Channon added: "After Ascot I was in bits because she had no run at all but she's a class filly. She's just been unfortunate in lots of races but she's put it right today in what is probably the best fillies' race of the year - she put it right in...
- Jeremy Piven in Washington Post
While he admires fashion designers like Tom Ford, Piven joked: "It's not like I'm hunting down the perfect ascot to wear."
- Mark Johnston in The Press Association
We went into Ascot thinking he was our banker of the week but he disappointed,said Johnston. "There is talk of going for the Great Voltigeur next and I'm pleased to say the entries for the Leger haven't closed yet as they used to close the...