aryan : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n (according to Nazi doctrine) a Caucasian person of Nordic descent (and not a Jew)
- n a member of the prehistoric people who spoke Proto-Indo European
- a of or relating to the former Indo-European people
News & Articles
- Reward up to $5,000 in white supremacists slaying
The U.S. Marshals Service has increased the reward for information leading to the capture of the final suspect in the March 24 beating death of an Aryan Nation member.
June 7, 2013 - Chattanooga Times Free Press
- Eugenie Scott in Minneapolis Star Tribune (subscription)
Darwinian evolution is based on natural selection, which means that any population can adapt to its environment,Scott said. "The ironic thing for the creationists is that Hitler grounded Aryan superiority as a God-given quality."
- Abraham Foxman in International Herald Tribune
Disloyalty is a classical canard of anti-Semitism,Foxman said. "Hitler did not begin with Aryan supremacy. Hitler began with charging the Jews of not being good Germans, of selling out Germany for their own interest."
- Farhan Akhtar in Sify
It's to be directed by Abhishek (Gattu) Kapoor who directed Aryan recently. It's about four young guys coming of age,Farhan told IANS.