- n a type of endoscope that is inserted into a joint for visual examination
- He then made another small cut and inserted the arthroscope, a 10-in.
- The instrument sparking such enthusiasm is variously known as a laparoscope (when used in the abdomen), an arthroscope (when applied to the joints), a thoracoscope (when the chest .
- They insert the arthroscope, a thin telescopic tube, through an incision in the jaw and use tiny instruments to wash out debris, reposition the disk or cut away scar tissue.
- Richard Hadley in Sydney Morning Herald
I've still got plenty of work to do, I had a bit of a short pre-season as well with another knee arthroscope, so hopefully I'll keep getting fitter and just work hard on my game,Hadley said.
- Rodney Eade in Sydney Morning Herald
Scott won't play in the VFL this week,Eade said. "He will probably play the week after so it gives him one or two games at Williamstown and then maybe one or two in the seniors before the finals." "Under an arthroscope, the bone is...
- Wendell Sailor in Independent Online
I'm probably out for about three to four weeks,Sailor said after arriving at Sydney Airport. "After the game I was fine and then I woke up in the morning and I couldn't move my left knee. I'm probably going to go and have an arthroscope...