- n the quality of being adroit in taking unfair advantage
- To put it simply, underneath her apparent artlessness there was great artfulness.
- It may sound banal (or possibly over the top) in the recounting, but it is a tribute to Stone's artfulness that it perfectly symbolizes the life-or-death dilemma the pair is .
- But The Sea Inside, a movie from Spain, takes the issue of euthanasia to a new level of cinematic artfulness.
News & Articles
- Warning: Sales pressure ahead
With demand way up and housing inventory sharply down, Palm Beach this season promises to be a town where the art of the deal may require even more artfulness than usual, according to island real estate professionals. So don’t be surprised if many of the properties that change hands over the next several months do so privately — without ever entering the two multiple listing services that serve ...
Oct. 20, 2013 - Palm Beach Daily News
- Kurt Elling in Detroit Free Press
It's had such an influence in terms of its presence,says Elling, 41, one of the leading singers in jazz. "The artfulness of the record is its straightforward notion of great players performing in a way that's so sympathetic. The lessons...
- Shahla Sherkat in TheTyee.ca
It takes artfulness to address taboo issues,says Sherkat, a vivacious woman in her 40s. "Doing journalism in countries like ours --- where......the system thinks if you say anything it's going to fall apart -- it's like being a trapeze...
- Vera Wang in The Plain Dealer - cleveland.com
There's a certain artfulness to it, a certain presentation,Wang said. "It's not enough that you jump. It's not enough that you spin or do great footwork. You have to present yourself. In skating you not only have to perform athletically,...