- n the products of human creativity; works of art collectively
an art exhibition
a fine collection of art
- n the creation of beautiful or significant things
art does not need to be innovative to be good
I was never any good at art
he said that architecture is the art of wasting space beautifully
- n a superior skill that you can learn by study and practice and observation
the art of conversation
it's quite an art
- n photographs or other visual representations in a printed publication
the publisher was responsible for all the artwork in the book
- Reflections on art and architecture by PTI critic Richard Lacayo.
- Isabella Stewart Gardner was an heiress and the wife of a rich man.
- An exhibit shows how young artists rejected a whole ethos.
News & Articles
- Art for Progress Presents "Artists4Equality"
Art for Progress (AFP, artforprogress.org) will bring its support and celebration of equality during NYC’s Gay Pride Weekend, with “Artists 4 Equality” June 28th through 30th, 4-11pm. The organization’s second annual music and arts festival will take place at Solar One Park, located in Manhattan on the East River at 23rd Street and will feature live bands, DJ’s, performance and installation art ...
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Art Center to celebrate summer sostice with music, food
The Art Center of Battle Creek will hold a summer solstice party from 5 to 7 p.m. June 21 at the Art Center, located at 265 E. Emmett St.
June 12, 2013 - Battle Creek Enquirer
- Art Sync receiving entries for next show June 19-21
Art Sync Gallery is seeking entries for the next show titled “Favorite Subjects,” which opens Friday, June 21. The public is encouraged to enter artwork in the show. An opening reception will be 6-8 p
June 11, 2013 - Bolivar Herald-Free Press
- Peter Fonda in BBC News
Dennis introduced me to the world of Pop Art and 'lost' films. We rode the highways of America and changed the way movies were made in Hollywood. I was blessed by his passion and friendship,Fonda told the TMZ website following Hopper's death.
- Tony Blair in This is London
Asked what was most difficult about being PM, Mr Blair said: "The art of leadership is learning to take the decisions. Sometimes you are right, sometimes you are wrong. Some of the decisions are very difficult and someone always gets angry. When I...
- Annie Leibovitz in ABC News
In these challenging times I am appreciative to Art Capital for all they have done to resolve this matter and for their cooperation and continued support,Leibovitz said in a statement. "I also want to thank my family, friends, and...