arrowroot : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a nutritive starch obtained from the root of the arrowroot plant
- n white-flowered West Indian plant whose root yields arrowroot starch
- n canna grown especially for its edible rootstock from which arrowroot starch is obtained
- Ever wonder how many tablespoons of arrowroot are in haupia or what spices bring out the essence of kangaroo meat? Detour Spend a few days cruising the Similan and Surin islands off .
- They hated their war rationssoggy bread compounded of coconut meat and milk, maize, lablab (wild beans), arrowroot, flower petals; coffee from roasted coconut shreds; dried .
- The world's biggest baker of cookies, as well as a pantryful of other goods from arrowroot biscuits to zwieback, Nabisco has increased its sales 27% in the past five years, to $526 .
News & Articles
- Decorating possibilities unfold with paper
This publicity photo provided by RHbabyandchild.com shows a papier mache zebra head. Haitian artisans make these iconic animal images into eco-friendly wall sculpture using recycled paper, recycled steel wire and arrowroot starch glue.
July 13, 2013 - DeWitt-Bath Review