- v call before a court to answer an indictment
- v accuse of a wrong or an inadequacy
- Arraign Later At his bail hearing, carjacking suspect John Powell, 30, hospitalized with a gunshot wound to the head, lies on his bed at Boston Medical Center after his arraignment.
- In court, last week, she heard the judge arraign her for murder, was led to a cell where she asked for something to read.
- Too timid to arraign Germany by name before the League, the Conference shoved off that duty upon France (see p.
News & Articles
- Bank robbery suspect appears in Meigs County Court
POMEROY — The man accused in the robbery of a Meigs County bank more than a week ago was arraigned in Meigs County Court on Monday afternoon. Chad R. Rennicker, 25, of Ripley, W.Va., was arraign...
June 10, 2013 - The Daily Sentinel
- Raila Odinga in Daily Nation
To the best of my knowledge, that does not exist, if it does, of course the relevant government agencies should take charge and arraign these people in court. It is one thing to claim and throw out figures to the press it is another to take real... Ali Mohammed http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ali_Mohamed&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNH8S8pG09nPYvvaUMRBCnVB3IYoSA Capital FM http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.capitalfm.co.ke/news/Kenyanews/Kenyan-officials-clash-over-IDP-funds-6290.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHffrqoNIT_SMiLsEU9ndO6cXcwSw Oct 27, 2009
5476 8004 arraign It does not matter how many people the police arrest or arraign in court. The investigation will not stand the credibility test because in the people's perception, police themselves are accomplices," said Mr Odinga after meeting activists and...