arnica : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n used especially in treating bruises
- n any of various rhizomatous usually perennial plants of the genus Arnica
- n an ointment used in treating bruises
- Queen Elizabeth reportedly travels with a little black box containing 24 homeopathic preparations, and Prince Charles is said to use arnica to heal bruises from falling off polo .
- At Manhattan's sleazy Stillman's Gym, where he trained, a place full of the smell of dust, sweat and arnica, characters paid 50 to get in and crowd around.
- Last week drug companies, Government officials and medical men were unable to explain the swelling demand for arnica, eyewash, ipecac and milk of magnesia.
- Shia LaBeouf in Los Angeles Times
I was doing 'Disturbia' with David Morse, who had done 'The Rock' with Mike,says LaBeouf. "He's like, 'Get arnica gel.' It's a homeopathic gel that you rub on bruises and the bruise goes away the next day. I mean, literally, I'll soak in...