- n a permanent organization of the military land forces of a nation or state
- n a large number of people united for some specific purpose
- n the army of the United States of America; the agency that organizes and trains soldiers for land warfare
- Eitan, a former army chief of staff and Cabinet minister is a member of the Knesset and an announced candidate in the 1996 election for Prime Minister.
- army of the corrupt authorities grill a former president to find out how many cronies tapped into a $650 million slush fund.
News & Articles
- Army Investigator Testifies at Manning Trial
Army investigator testifies he found chats between Manning, Assange on soldier's laptop
June 12, 2013 - ABC News
- Army doctor sues Boy Scouts alleging abuse
SANTA ANA - An Army doctor who grew up in La Habra accused a scoutmaster of sexually abusing him in a civil lawsuit filed Wednesday against the Boy Scouts of America and its affiliates.
June 12, 2013 - Orange County Register
- Army doctor sues Boy Scouts for sexual abuse
SAN DIEGO — An Army doctor who was sexually abused as a teenager by a scoutmaster in San Diego County sued the Boy Scouts of America Wednesday, alleging negligence. In the suit, filed in Superior Court in Vista, Army Maj. …
June 12, 2013 - FOX 5 San Diego
- Barack Obama in Los Angeles Times
These are men and women who have made the selfless decisionto protect the nation, Obama said of the victims. "It is horrifying that they should come under fire at an Army base on American soil."
- Robert Gates in Washington Post
The concern I have is that the longer the internal problems continue, the more distracted the Pakistani army and security services will be in terms of the internal situation rather than focusing on the terrorist threat in the frontier area,...
- Billy Graham in FOXNews
I regret that the Army felt it was necessary to rescind their invitation to the National Day of Prayer Task Force to participate in the Pentagon's special prayer service,Graham said in a written statement.