- n the collection of equipment and methods used in the practice of medicine
- Even now, nearly 60% of the best-selling prescription drugs in America's pharmacies are based on compounds taken directly from Mother Nature's well-stocked armamentarium.
- Her armamentarium will soon grow.
- Tetrodotoxin may also one day find its place in the medical armamentarium.
News & Articles
- A Brilliant New Approach to Caries Detection is Now Available
Combining a unique technology with ease-of-use, the new DEXIS® CariVu™ is a valuable tool in the dentist’s diagnostic armamentarium. (PRWeb February 28, 2014) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/03/prweb11623915.htm
Feb. 28, 2014 - PRWeb
- Eric Lander in Boston Globe (registration)
The Broad, a joint institute of Harvard and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, will be using "the full armamentarium of modern genomics," Lander said.
- Laurie Garrett in Christian Science Monitor
Measures we can take to handle pandemic flu if it emerges in the next six months are limited and bleak, but wise investments and strong science could well bolster the public health armamentarium considerably over the next five years,writes...