arbor : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n tree (as opposed to shrub)
- n any of various rotating shafts that serve as axes for larger rotating parts
- n a framework that supports climbing plants
the arbor provided a shady resting place in the park
- The giant arbors were providing a framework for the temporary structure.
- The felling of the very old arbors lining the road evoked very strong emotions from the people living in the neighborhood.
- Don Nehlen in ABC News
He'll be in Ann Arbor to stay,Nehlen told The AP. "It would be too hard for him to coach West Virginia in the bowl game. He's got a lot of work right away at Michigan, where he has to assemble a staff and catch up on recruiting."
- Rich Rodriguez in ESPN
The opening of our initial concept store in Ann Arbor generated tremendous media attention including major stories in national newspapers and on television. We've had scores of retail executives from other companies, store designers, shopping... George Jones http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Jones&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNH2QLPXzP-8IlzXCa-smRhvmjfGUQ FOXBusiness http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/industries/retail/article/bordersr-open-new-concept-store-town-square-las-vegas-april-4_537897_7.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGM_qFJLRL4LLplA23G-cVee41-yg Mar 28, 2008
5042 7361 arbor If you were anywhere in the Ann Arbor vicinity, you heard 'em," Rodriguez said, smiling. "The fans are frustrated. They want to play at a high level here, and that's OK. I hope they're not booing the kids, they're booing the coaches. We have...