- n a member of a tribe of Plains Indians formerly inhabiting eastern Colorado and Wyoming (now living in Oklahoma and Wyoming)
- n the Algonquian language spoken by the Arapaho
News & Articles
- City Bike Designer Linus Bike Commends Cycling Advocate for His Cycling Awareness Efforts
Linus Bike, a city bike designer, commends Joel Phillips for his efforts to bring B-cycle, a bike-sharing program, to Arapahoe County in Colorado. (PRWeb June 26, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/citybike/06/prweb10873326.htm
June 26, 2013 - PRWeb
- Cycling evangelist wants to bring B-cycle to Arapahoe County
Joel Phillips is a man on a mission to bring B-cycle — the popular bike-sharing program with stations throughout Denver, Boulder and, most recently, Aspen — to Arapahoe County.
June 24, 2013 - Denver Post
- Arapahoe Boil Order Issued
(Riverton) — Until further notice, Arapahoe-area residents served by the Great Plains Utility Organization are advised to boil their water. A supply tank was drained due to excessive water use and the utility ...
June 20, 2013 - Riverton Radio
- Craig Thomas in Jackson Hole Star-Tribune
I am pleased that NASA has included these two schools in Arapahoe as part of its Explorer School program, which will build a foundation for future explorers by piquing our children's interest in both science and math,said Sen. Craig Thomas.
- Ed Perlmutter in Denver Post
As one of Colorado's most populated counties, there is no question that electronic voting problems in Arapahoe County could have a devastating impact on the federal and state-wide elections,Perlmutter wrote.
- Sean Duffy in Denver Post
You have to go for the moms. You get the 30- to 40-something moms in Jefferson and Arapahoe County and you win,said Sean Duffy, a Republican strategist and former aide to Gov. Bill Owens. "You talk about educational opportunities, jobs -...