apse : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a domed or vaulted recess or projection on a building especially the east end of a church; usually contains the altar
- He bequeathed to Duke not only the art museum, but also his mortal remains to be buried in the museum apse.
- It bequeathed to Duke not only about $1,250,000 for the art museum but the mortal remains of William Acklandto be buried in an apse of the museum.
- No one knows what great nobleman built the apse.
News & Articles
- Sport Ngin to Stream 2013 APSE General Sessions
Associated Press Sports Editors general sessions to be streamed online using Sport Ngin Brodcast service. (PRWeb June 27, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/sportngin/apse/prweb10879173.htm
June 27, 2013 - PRWeb
- Brad Carson in Muskogee Daily Phoenix
This acquisition fits our long-term vision of growth for the economy of the Cherokee Nation,said Brad Carson, chief executive officer of Cherokee Nation Businesses in the release. "APSE adds to our portfolio of aerospace companies and we...
- Sonia Gandhi in Hindu
Pointing out that the situation in the state had gone from bad to worse in the past 10-15 years, Gandhi said "UP ka haal apse chupa nahin hai (the situation in UP is well known to you)."