apron : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a garment of cloth or leather or plastic that is tied about the waist and worn to protect your clothing
- n (golf) the part of the fairway leading onto the green
- n the part of a modern theater stage between the curtain and the orchestra (i.e., in front of the curtain)
- n a paved surface where aircraft stand while not being used
- As vexed by bombers as a horse by flies, London during the World War finally tried a preventive worthy of Jules Vernea "balloon apron" of gas bags tethered on the outskirts of.
- The pictures alone on this foodie's wiki-paradise are enough to make you want to strap on your apron and start sauting.
- June Cleaver is in an apron and pearls, Ward in a sweater and tie.
News & Articles
- HomeThangs.com Has Introduced a Guide to Choosing an Apron or Farmhouse Sink
Traditionally, apron sinks were made for country farmhouse living - big families, big food, and lots of dishes. HomeThangs.com has released a guide to making this classic style work in a contemporary kitchen. (PRWeb June 28, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/kitchen-apron-sinks/farmhouse-sinks/prweb10861944.htm
June 28, 2013 - PRWeb
- Chattanooga Legend Retires After 53 Years
A fixture in the Chattanooga community hangs up her apron after 53 years. Yvonne Williams, or better known as "Miss Von" to her customers at the Long Horn Restaurant, retired Friday. She'll no longer be waking up at 5 a.m. to cook her famous western omelette. Instead, she says she'll take it easy for once and has plans to have knee replacement surgery. Williams adds, "I'm sorry about leaving ...
June 28, 2013 - WDEF Chattanooga
- Topanga Library July Events
Apron Painting for Kids —Tuesday, July 2, at 3 p.m. Decorate your own apron! For kids ages 4-12.
June 27, 2013 - Topanga Messenger
- Bernie Ecclestone in Telegraph.co.uk
The key to F1 is Ferrari,Ecclestone said. "They have been there for 60 years. They are partners of ours. They are the people we need to take into consideration. At the moment everyone is hanging on to their apron strings. Sort that out and...
- Matt Kenseth in WFtv.com
It was just a dumb mistake,said Kenseth. "My right-front tire didn't have any grip and I should have thought about that. I went on the apron and it wouldn't turn at all."