- n the branch of theology that is concerned with the defense of Christian doctrines
- On second inspection, however, Bondaryev seems to be dealing more in apologetics than in admonitions.
- This act would amount to official restoration of the church in Russia, where, despite official Soviet apologetics, religion has in effect been banned since the advent of the .
- Doc Hume, an imposing, bushy-browed man of booming voice, taught the boys apologetics and Christian ethics and led them in prayers to the "Canterbury saints.
- Pope Benedict XVI in Catholic.net
During his response the Pope stated, "In a society that rightly values personal liberty, the church needs to promote at every level of her teaching - in catechesis, preaching, seminary and university instruction - an apologetics aimed at affirming...
- Bill Keller in WebWire (press release)
Obama undoubtedly thinks he is demonstrating historical magnanimity with all these moral equivalencies and self-flagellating apologetics. On the contrary. He's showing cheap condescension, an unseemly hunger for applause and a willingness to... Charles Krauthammer http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Krauthammer&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGu6eQOpCSbUCJVlS1mUkb1uYbbYA Bizjournals.com http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.bizjournals.com/phoenix/stories/2009/06/08/daily79.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGre9uIuqDVHSTFHJq46527IyqUyQ Jun 12, 2009
4559 6851 apologetics The head of the Mormon's chief apologetics website FAIR recently used my public comments exposing this cult as the work of satan it is in their latest fundraising effort to their constituency," said Keller. "Young Mormon men on bicycles are...