apish : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s being or given to servile imitation
- Neanderthal's apish image was further enforced by the writings early in this century of the respected French paleontologist Pierre Marcellin Boule.
- His theory began to evolve when he noticed a distinction between anthropoid and apish mimicry: children can imitate such actions as shaving and shooting without using razors or .
- He still has no clear idea of time, cannot write, retains some of his apish facial and bodily mannerisms.
News & Articles
- Texas man claims he killed Bigfoot
SAN ANTONIO, TX – A San Antonio man claims he shot and killed Bigfoot back in 2012. But Rick Dyer didn’t have any proof. At least until now. Dyer has been saying that he shot-down the mythical apish humanoid, often …
Jan. 8, 2014 - CW39 NewsFix