- s resembling apes
- s being or given to servile imitation
- Although apelike, the lower canines and upper premolars, in particular, display certain traits found only in the teeth of later hominidsthe term scientists use to describe .
- Eoanthropus dawsoni was the scientific name of this alleged missing link, and it would have been an extremely early example of a creature showing both human and apelike qualities.
- For it was in eastern Africa at about this time that a new type of primate arose--an animal not so different from its apelike ancestors except in one crucial respect: this creature .
News & Articles
- An apelike robot to explore the moon (pictures)
With a sophisticated lower-limb system that incorporates a 43-point pressure-sensor array, the iStruct humanoid and apelike robot might be the next explorer to traverse the surfaces of distant planets.
July 23, 2013 - CNET