- n the brightest star in Scorpius
News & Articles
- Weekly CFO Sells Highlight: ATRS, DENN, TTWO, JAH, ACET
According to GuruFocus Insider Data , the largest CFO sells during the past week were: Antares Pharma Inc., Denny's Corporation, Take-Two Interactive Software Inc,, Jarden Corporation and
June 11, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Asteroid hides star, see it in sky tonight
SpaceWeather.com says "Early Wednesday morning, the faint asteroid 332 Siri will occult (hide) a 6.4-magnitude star east of Antares for up to 4 seconds as seen along a track from Oklahoma across northwest Texas, southern New Mexico, and southern Arizona.
June 11, 2013 - KOLD News 13 Tuscon
- OPINION: Space Act contracts working as intended
Orbital Science's Antares rocket successfully launched from Wallops Island in April.
June 5, 2013 - Delaware Coast Press
- Richard Moccia in Trading Markets (press release)
The Antares project started only about two years ago, and they're ready to break ground. We have to move this along,said Moccia, adding that an ad hoc five-person committee will be named to advise him on the Waypointe master development...