annuity : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n income from capital investment paid in a series of regular payments
his retirement fund was set up to be paid as an annuity
- Why you may need an immediate-fixed annuity when you retire.
- THE insurance industry is embroiled this week in a first-class row over the variable annuity, the newest gadget in financial security.
- Some 62,000 First Capital annuity holders in 49 states know exactly what he means.
News & Articles
- “Most Interesting Annuity Man In The World” Video By Retirement Income Network Goes Viral
The most recent retirement video put out by RIN Marketing titled, “Most Interesting Annuity Man in the World” hit YouTube with a wave of fanfare, laughter, likes, and shares this week. (PRWeb June 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/annuity/video/prweb10819210.htm
June 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Use Portion Control with Annuities
Assuming that an annuity is appropriate for you (more on that in a bit), the first question you should ask yourself is: How much should I allocate to any one, specific annuity?
June 11, 2013 - GoldSeek.com
- Avoid paying penalty to get out of annuity
DEAR BRUCE: Several years ago, our banker got us into an annuity for approximately $25,000. We are both in our 70s. We are taking the minimal distributions.
June 9, 2013 - Mankato Free Press
- Charles Prince in Business Wire (press release)
Charles Prince, Chief Executive Officer of Citigroup, said, "Travelers Life & Annuity has a long and successful history of providing world-class products and services to its global customer base. This transaction joins Travelers Life & Annuity with...
- Bill Nelson in Stars and Stripes
In my previous life as the elected insurance commissioner of the state of Florida,Nelson said, "I want you to know I never heard of any other purchased insurance annuity program that [refuses] to pay the insured benefits that the insured...