anklet : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a shoe for a child or woman that has a strap around the ankle
- n a sock that reaches just above the ankle
- n an ornament worn around the ankle
- Although he must log all visitors and wear an electronic anklet, Bosch vows that he will "speak to anybody I want to" during the three hours a day he is free to walk the streets of .
- One of the most popular styles in California is an anklet adorned with scenes of grazing cows.
- There he was again as the bowlegged, barelegged (except for anklet socks) toreador fleeing a rampaging bull in a Madrid ring.
News & Articles
- Smart Socks Act As Your Running Coach
Can an actual pair of socks knock your proverbial socks off when it comes to making you a better runner? Quite possibly, if you check out the latest creation from a Redmond, Wash., startup. Wearable tech firm Heapsylon developed Sensoria Fitness Socks packed with smart capabilities. These fitness tracker socks have special textile sensors in them that communicate with a Bluetooth-powered anklet ...
June 14, 2013 - Mashable
- Virender Sehwag in Hindu
Wearing an anklet after injuring himself while playing volleyball with the teammates on Monday, Sehwag said, "I felt some pain when I removed the anklet."