- v dissect in order to analyze
anatomize the bodies of the victims of this strange disease
- v analyze down to the smallest detail
This writer anatomized the depth of human behavior
- Cinema, eternal celebrant of the stupid-funny car crash, is the ideal medium to anatomize America's fetishizing of the automobile.
- We came expecting an upscale approach that would anatomize the tawdry headlines and view the sordid spectacle from a remote, ironic height.
- Rabbit was a vulgar, crass, lusty, middle-class salesman whom Updike used to anatomize and dramatize the great American spiritual and cultural crises.
News & Articles
- The Cut’s Week in Review: From Beyoncé Workouts to Colleague Zoning
This week, the Cut's pursuit of female-centric topics led writers to consider consciously uncoupling, to defend a color, and to anatomize ugly crying. 1. Where can you pop, lock, twerk, booty-travel, and surfbort for exercise? At the Beyoncé exercise class, of course. Kathleen Hou reports. 2. Why was no one paying any attention ... More »
March 29, 2014 - New York Magazine