- n a small bottle that contains a drug (especially a sealed sterile container for injection by needle)
- It would take several quarts of the improperly distilled water to give a man a fever; the "undissolved particles" were material which had come off the ampoule glass; the mold .
- But many a Jew in Germany is known to be carrying an ampoule of poison for escape in case of race riot.
- He was delighted at the "dramatic and complete relaxation" produced by the contents of one 5-cc ampoule injected into a vein.
News & Articles
- World's most expensive wine comes to Bloomfield Hills
The world's most expensive wine, Penfolds Limited Edition Ampoule, will be on display this afternoon during a wine tasting event at Eddie Merlot's in Bloomfield Hills.
June 18, 2013 - Birmingham Eccentric
- ReAgent Launches New Ampoule Filling Service
Specialist chemical manufacturers ReAgent have just launched an ampoule filling service at their Cheshire-based factory. (PRWeb June 13, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/ReAgent/Ampoule-Filling/prweb10821531.htm
June 13, 2013 - PRWeb
- Marcel Duchamp in guardian.co.uk
The patron, Walter Arensberg, "had everything money could buy", recalled Duchamp, so he took him something money couldn't buy. "I brought him an ampoule of Paris air."