- n a punctuation mark (&) used to represent conjunction (and)
- I'm still thinking about that ankh-ampersand-lollipop looking name.
- For each trade effected off the Big Board, the stock symbol is followed on the tape by an ampersand and a letter for the market involved: M for the Midwest Stock Exchange, P for .
- His name, he says, is simply that unpronounceable symbol that looks like a combination of an ankh, an ampersand and a lollipop.
News & Articles
- Ampersand Capital Partners Adds Operating Partner
WELLESLEY, Mass., June 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ampersand Capital Partners, a healthcare-focused, middle market private equity firm, is pleased to announce the addition of Cecil Kost as an Operating Partner. ...
June 12, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- 'King & Maxwell' premiere: How does it stack up to David Baldacci's books?
King & Maxwellis the latest in TNT's ampersand crime dramedies, this one starring Jon Tenney as Sean King and Rebecca Romijn as Michelle Maxwell, both former Secret Service who are now a duo of private investigators. If you haven't read the books, we're curious what you thought about the new series. Tenney and Romijn have a cute chemistry, for sure. But as fans of the book series, we wish the ...
June 11, 2013 - Zap2It
- TNT is exploding with ampersand titles, from 'Franklin & Bash' to new drama 'King & Maxwell'
And another thing: Have you noticed how much TNT is addicted to shows with ampersand titles?
June 10, 2013 - The Sun Press